انتشر كل شيئ به ظلم بسبب قوة الشر واتمنا ان ياتي يوم تكون


  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    IHateNEWLAYOUT said: One important question that people often ask themselves is: If God is so good as many claim, where does all the evil in the world come from? Grossly simplified we will try to summarise our answer in the following way. The Bible claims that all evil originates from the Devil. He was originally one of Gods most prominent Angels. But he became proud of his power and beauty and rebelled against God by: wanting to make himself god. He did this by, amongst other things, asserting a completely new lifestyle. He began to be concerned primarily with himself rather than with the good of others and by questioning the character of God, among other things by claiming that God was unreliable, a betrayer.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[North Korea]] @ Kim Jong-un -> my boy, I am, "Unius Rei": that is, a single king: for a single planet! you can be: my "happy vassal" as: also: all Christians have an obligation: to obey their authority policies: why: You have made yourself a god:of the fucking:? to make all criminals: all the christians? because, you want to make hate, by me? Who does not know hate: like me? he can only be: very violent! is dead, at last: that criminal: of "Kim Jong Il," but, all the despair of innocenti: remained: on your head! Because: I will not let stand: one only government: in all the world: that: makes violence: about: religion of the people! Because, whoever does the path of religion? He makes the path of virtue (if religion is not exploited by Saudi Arabia)! With nuclear weapons, that, I has? I become very brisk! expeditious!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[Pakistan]] @ epkrevolution --> Pakistani Parliament PROPAGANDA? YOU ARE! YOU SHOULD READ: Various: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: ABOUT: THE LAW OF APOSTASY: AND BLASPHEMY .. maybe: you will discover: that, the things: they are of such a horror: that even thou: you not know! The Christians: little girls? are kidnapped raped: and forced to marry a Muslim! their parents are fired: and threatened with death! But Christians can not marry: a Muslim woman! etc. .. etc. .. etc. .. you can not come here: to me: to spit: on the blood of martyrs: in this mode! Christians (as you say) are in the Parliament?, but then, they can not enter: in the Police! Then, your police? is more powerful: than at your: Parliament scam! you are the dogs: of Saudi Arabia! that is, one only Islamic imperialism: in the world! that's the truth! You have transformed your religion: a threat: against: all mankind!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[Pakistan]]@epkrevolution YOU ARE Pakistani Parliament PROPAGANDA! TU DOVRESTI LEGGERE: diversi: RAPPORTI INTERNAZIONALI: CIRCA: LA LEGGE DI APOSTASIA: E DI BLASFEMIA.. forse: tu scoprirai: cose che: sono di un tale orrore: che neanche: tu: puoi conoscere! Le bambine cristiane? sono rapite violentate: e costrette a sposare un musulmano! i loro genitori sono sparati: e minacciati di morte! ma, i cristiani non possono sposare: una donna musulmana! ecc.. ecc.. ecc.. tu non puoi venire quì: da me: a sputare: sul sangue dei martiri! i cristiani(come tu dici) sono nel Parlamento?, ma poi, loro non possono entrare: nella Polizia!! Allora, la vostra polizia? è più potente del tuo: parlamento truffa! voi siete i cani: dell'Arabia Saudita! cioè, dell'unico l'imperialismo islamico: questa è la verità! Voi avete trasformato: la vostra religione: in una minaccia: contro: tutto il genere umano!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    epkrevolution SAID: Reality is very different. Pakistan is one of those countries where christians are present in pakistani parliament. Christians are a part of society and our religion islam teaches us to respect other religions. Such organisations like this collects donation by telling wrong facts. This is ridicolous effort to harm image of pakistan and islam. To understand my views please study first what islam teaches to behave with christians. --ANSWER--> I am the observatory of the martyrdom of Christians.. I know how you can lie!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Re: R:Re: ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB KoffinFeeder SAID: i am werking on it ... do not misunderstand .. and ok .. drinking blood is prohibited but what about the blood and the flesh of christ .. idk .. thanks \ blessings on you .. 3384 SPIRITS .. -- ANSWER-> drink your poison made by yourself! 1. the blood of Jesus is mystical for faith! 2. is offered by him, spontaneously: for an act of infinite love! 3. is why, the Eucharistic does not make me a real cannibal! 4. that's why I am superior to the angels! 5. your: 3384 spirits? You can put them in the ass! 666. I do not think you'll be alive in 2013! 1. il sangue di Gesù: è mistico! 2. è offerto da lui spontaneamente: per un atto di infinito amore! 3. l'eucarista non fa di me un vero cannibale! 4. ecco perché io sono superiore agli angeli! 5. i tuoi 3384 spiriti:? te li puoi mettere nel culo!
  • j3kl7x 
    j3kl7x posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    D: my friend these assholes are no dead they are in control of usa
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Kakam Jewish rabbis: 666: ie, the Illuminati IMF -> Boy: I do not pretend! I have a thousand souls, all true! I do not need: to have, how any mortal, an forms of religious or cultural External: for me, staying: with the pygmies: or being with the Eskimos? is the same thing! if: I have God in my heart? What is: the good, for me? I do not need religion for me! you religion ie, Kabbah? is bad shit, and, as Sharia! it can serve, only to do evil! but, when in love? namely, the character of God? you do not understand anything!: Because, Satan is your father.. he has inspired your acts, the Talmud: and all the hate and racism: that: is all curse, in your bodies, from witchcraft ancestors! but, I can regenerate, the Judaism: and any religion: why, i am simple! tutto as it was: in the heart of Moses, indeed!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Kakam Jewish rabbis: 666: ie, Illuminati IMF -> it is useless: that: you do, the slanders against me: and say: "He is the evangelist, and then, he wants, also, even to the king of Jews? "- answer -> dickheads! 1. You have not chosen me as your king? 2. you have not destroyed: your satanic: IMF: for to make: NWO for your satan: owl aliens? So, we are still at war technically .. I will kill you: even: in a supernatural way: If you continue: like so many cowards: to be concealed behind: your computer: to make the owls: of the "night": 666 322: that is, evil predators: of the whole human race !
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[as God sees you?]] God sees you: just like: you see HIM: - If: you see it as a Creator, he sees you: as a creature! - If you see it as a Master, he sees you as a servant! - If: you see it: as the Lord, of course: you already have: the foot in paradise, because, of course, are you a subject, of His Kingdom, regardless: by any moralizing: over sin! - If thou see him as a friend, so he sees you! - If you see him as a father, he sees you as a child! - If you see him as a father, he sees you: as a father and as a mother: together!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Jesus of Bethlehem. said: love's letter: Do not worry if you have flaws, because all of them: i has love. "Do not worry if you have sins, because I have them paid all them, and discounted. "Do not worry if you are very wrong, because now I give you the ability to change. "I, I love you not for what you do or not do, but for yourself, because you are the object: of my selfless love. "If, you has more confidence in me?, you live! why, you are a fish and: I am the sea. "So if you're tired: and discouraged, stripped of yourself: and put on me. let me your pain!: you will can support: my word: that: has created this universe... without me? nothing, is beautiful: and you know, that you could not.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Jesus of Bethlehem. said: will find the way of life: if you look, at the Bible: not as a book: or how: you look at a religion, because: I am Person! the living word: of my Father, the Bible: is a person's self, your brother! "If you, than me: do coating, overlay, it with you all, that, I deserve to all, that, I am true, and you will clothe: of me: your God. "If you believe this, you are blessed! "Do you believe in your mind, that condemns you, and imprisons you in senses: of guilt :and: iron bars, or want to believe: in my word: that tells you: 1. free - "where sin abounded, grace abounded: all the more! 2. free - "everything (your purchase) is finished!" 3 - free. "for you and: in you, I have already: made: new heavens: and new earth, you just recognize: me in your faith!" - Jesus of Betlemme.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[come Dio ti vede?]] Dio ti vede: proprio come: tu vedi LUI: - Se: tu lo vedi, come un Creatore, lui ti vede: come creatura! - Se lo vedi come un Padrone, lui ti vede come un servo! - Se: tu lo vedi: come il Signore, certamente: tu hai già: i piedi in paradiso, perché, certamente, sei un suddito del Suo Regno, a prescindere: da ogni moralismo sul peccato! - Se: tu lo vedi, come, un amico, anche lui ti vede così! - Se lo vedi come un padre, lui ti vede come un figlio! - Se, lo vedi come un papà, lui ti vede, come, un babbo e come una mamma: insieme!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Jésus de Bethléem. a déclaré: lettre d'amour est: Ne vous inquiétez pas si vous avez des défauts, parce que chacun d'eux: Je possède l'amour. "Ne vous inquiétez pas si vous avez péché, parce que je leur ai payé tous les eux, et actualisés." Ne vous inquiétez pas si vous êtes très mal, parce que maintenant je vous donne la possibilité de changer. «Moi, je t'aime pas pour ce que vous faites ou ne pas faire, mais pour vous, parce que vous êtes l'objet:. De mon amour désintéressé" Si, vous a plus confiance en moi, vous vivez! pourquoi, vous êtes un poisson et: ​​Je suis la mer. "Donc, si vous êtes fatigué: et découragé, dépouillé de vous-même: et de mettre sur moi laissez-moi votre douleur:.! Vous pouvez soutenir: ma parole: que: a créé cet univers ... sans moi rien, c'est beau? : et vous savez que vous ne pouviez pas.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Jésus de Bethléem. dit: va trouver le chemin de la vie: si vous regardez, à la Bible: non pas comme un livre: ou comment faire: vous regardez une religion, parce que: je suis la personne! la parole vivante: de mon Père, la Bible: c'est l'auto d'une personne, votre frère! "Si vous, que moi: ne enduction, recouvrement, avec vous tous, que, je mérite de toutes, que, je suis vrai, et vous habiller: de moi: ton Dieu." Si vous croyez cela, vous êtes bénie ! «Croyez-vous dans votre esprit, que vous condamne, et emprisonne-vous dans des sens: de la culpabilité: et: barres de fer, ou veulent croire: dans ma parole: qui vous dit: 1. Gratuite -« là où le péché a abondé, la grâce a surabondé : toutes les autres! 2. gratuite - «tout (achat) est fini!" 3 - libre. «pour vous et: ​​en vous, j'ai déjà: faites: nouveaux cieux: et la terre nouvelle, vous venez de reconnaître: moi dans la foi!" - Jésus de Bethléem.
  • Synnek1 
    Synnek1 posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    ripper... >;-)
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Re: ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ... KoffinFeeder SAID: OK I TAKE IT BACK, I AM NOT A SATANIST ... THANK YOU >> PRAISE JESUS CHRIST. I AM AGAINST SATAN 3384 -- ANSWER--> you drink blood! This is prohibited! BUT, IF IT IS TRUE that you said? you have to erased, your site of shit right now! is why, my wrath is against you!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    YHWH said: to me: "I am not responsible: for all this: evil: to: Sharia: and: Talmud, racism, exploitation, Satanism, etc. .." - ANSWER-> BUT, too: you may be responsible, because it's as if you are passive in the face: to all this evil! YHWH said: to me: "everyone will have more than: of, 1,000,000: of times: all the good: and all the evil that: they have done in this life .. but I do not want: the cowards: in My Kingdom! now, if they include that: I really, I do very: I make a perfect rating? then, they would not do evil: not for the most good: not for the sake of the good .. but, only: for the sake of fear! sorry, therefore, for a momentary pain? all the innocent: will have an infinite glory! of course: I do justice, even today, but not in an mode apparent! "
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    1_2.[[ Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, against: Rothschild rabbis kakam: IMF ]] Deuteronomio 18,14. The nations you will dispossess listen: to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so. 15: The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me: [["Unius Rei"]] from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must: listen to him. 16: For this is what you asked of the LORD: your God: at Horeb: on the day of the assembly: when: you said, "Let us: not hear the voice of the LORD: our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."17: The LORD said to me: "What: they say is good. 18: I will raise: up for them: a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites,
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    2_2. [[ Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, against: Rothschild rabbis kakam: IMF ]] Deuteronomy 18. and I will put: my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19: I myself will call: to account: anyone: who does not listen: to my words: that: the prophet: speaks: in my name. 20: But a prophet: who presumes: to speak: in my name anything: I have not commanded, or a prophet: who: speaks in the name: of other gods, is to be put: to death." --ANSWER--> Bibi: IF YOU CAN DO WITHOUT ME? is best: for me! but, if you will you need? I will not forsake you, I am ready to die for Israel! I am no longer responsible for: the my words, that, "I sense in my heart" from God. more than other man: that confirms: with his own heart, my same own words
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    2_2. [[ Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, against: Rothschild rabbis kakam: IMF ]] Deuteronomy 18. and I will put: my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19: I myself will call: to account: anyone: who does not listen: to my words: that: the prophet: speaks: in my name. 20: But a prophet: who presumes: to speak: in my name anything: I have not commanded, or a prophet: who: speaks in the name: of other gods, is to be put: to death." --ANSWER--> Bibi: IF YOU CAN DO WITHOUT ME? is best: for me! but, if you will you need? I will not forsake you, I am ready to die for Israel! I am no longer responsible for: the my words, that, "I sense in my heart" from God. more than other man: that confirms: with his own heart, my same own words
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[[Unius Rei, the Catholic: Against, the Catholic Church]]]: -> hypocrites: because you apply: this writing: about, the priests: Corinthians 7.32 to 35. but you forget that, the Apostle said: "It is better to marry, that burned!" - ANSWER -> wretch! evil! you seek the lost sheep? but then you lose the shepherds (25,000), etc. .. etc. .. a young pastor: the favorite of his bishop? he was not homosexual, but he was forced to have sex: as a homosexual because: stay close to a woman? This would bring: problems to him! really you are: that: you have forced many the priests: to make homosexuals, and pedophiles! or to live: in a desperate way: their ministry .. you, you made of Christianity a curse: for many people! idiot! the evil that the Illuminati, and the Freemasons, have done, against to you? not is equal, to all the evil, that, thou hast done against yourself!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [[[ UniusRei cattolico: against Chiesa Cattolica ]]]: --> ipocrita: perché tu applichi: questa scrittura: sui preti: Corinzi 7,32-35. ma, tu dimentichi, che, lo stesso Apostolo ha detto: "è meglio sposarsi: che ardere!" -- ANSWER --> disgraziato! malefico! tu cerchi le pecore smarrite? ma, poi tu perdi i pastori(25.000), ecc.. ecc.. un giovane parroco: il preferito del suo vescovo? lui non era omosessuale, ma lui era costretto a fare sesso: come un omosessuale: poiché: stare vicino a una donna? questo avrebbe portato dei problemi a lui! sei proprio tu: che, hai costretto i preti, a fare gli omosessuali, ed i pedofili! o a vivere: in modo disperato: il loro ministero.. sei tu, che hai fatto del cristianesimo: una maledizione: per molte persone!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ ridy2000 -> your damned curse, ie THIS: criminal history: of the your damn prophet of Satan, ie, the murderess Muhammad a pedophile? is something that can only, end in tragedy! @ridy2000 -> QUESTA vostra maledetta: storia criminale: del vostro maledetto profeta di satana: Maometto? è qualcosa: che può soltanto: può finire in tragedia!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ All muslims shit: ie, ridy2000 -> who would think that the Jewish Temple: which is composed of three main parts: not is a single building? Who would think that man: "spirit, soul, body", not a single person? or: "conscious: subconcio: and the unconscious": it is not one only brain? you have not only a hope: of, to be able, to enter Paradise, but not because you are Muslims, but because you are racist criminals! @ All muslims shit: ie, ridy2000 -> chi penserebbe che, il Tempio ebraico: che è composto da tre parti principali: non è un unico edificio? Chi penserebbe che l'uomo: spirito anima corpo: non è una sola persona? oppure: conscio: subconcio: e inconscio: non è un solo cervello? voi non avete una speranza sola: di poter entrare in Paradiso: ma, non perché, siete musulmani, ma perché, voi siete razzisti criminali!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ all muslims shit: ie, ridy2000 -> cursed wretches! You confuse the idolaters: with the polytheists! you are the donkeys with horns! your ignorance? is equal to your crime! The idolaters? they are not able to have, of virtuous behavior: they do not know: of the virtues, are immoral idolaters: that is, as Satanists! you are idolaters: and Satanists: in fact, you kill innocent people! @all muslims: ie, ridy2000 --> maledetti disgraziati! voi confondere gli idolatri: con i politeisti! voi siete degli: asini con le corna! la vostra ignoranza? è pari alla vostra criminalità! Gli idolatri? loro non sono in grado, di avere, dei comportamenti virtuosi: loro non conoscono la virtù: idolatri sono immorali: cioè, come i satanisti! proprio voi siete gli idolatri: e i satanisti: infatti, voi uccidete persone innocenti!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @IHateNEWLAYOUT --> ie, Thomas: Mistafield of CIA! to me?: love too: all these cameras: ("closed loop" CCTV): that: with a micro-chip: big: as a grain of rice turns to: open circuit . more. Credit cards: mobile phones, etc. .. etc. .. All these satellites, that, you make the spy on you: while: do you pee behind: a tree .. Why, for all this? I feel myself, like an actor! a me?: piace molto: tutte queste telecamere: a: "circuito chiuso": che, un micro chip: grande: come un chicco di riso: fa diventare a: circuito aperto.. carte di credito: cellulari, ecc.. ecc.. tutti questi satelliti: che ti spiano: mentre: tu fai la pipì dietro: un albero.. perché tutto questo? fa sentire me: come un attore!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    IHateNEWLAYOUT said: I know my life-... --- ANSWER -> lol. your work? it's all useless! my message? is already doing quickly: go around the world .. I feel the vibrations .. how it bounces: on the satellites! As you may know your life: If you do not know God personally? The BIT: THAT I SEE, TURN ON SATELLITES FOR ME? do not give you the reason.. but now I can not play with you because the Holy Spirit.. is very angry against the Muslims! Ehi, Mistafield Thomas: -> all the secrets SERVICES: should communicate: your message of shit?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Ridy2000 is "satanic Islam" of "Saudi Wahhabi" -> in Village, of Marinab (Edfu, Aswan): Church of St. George, built: in 1940 .. but, the his walls were crumbling! So the Christians had obtained permission for the restoration .. but a group of Salafis: Wahhabi: have do the an opposite! The Egyptian authorities: instead of respecting the law: they obeyed the Salafis. and then: have imposed some limitations: no: crosses, no domes, no speakers! but, even accepting the conditions of the Salafis, the Church not has been spared! the following Friday: Muslims: as, go away, from the Mosque: has set fire to the Church and for long hours: the police were watching .. no one intervened to protect the house of God The Governor of Aswan, said: "there, there's never been a Church: the Copts are crazy: all visionary!" [10.20.2011. "L'Espresso" p.91]
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ ridy2000 is "satanic Islam" of "Saudi Wahhabi" -> Vilaggio di Marinab(Edfu: Assuan):nella Chiesa di San Giorgio 1940.. ma le pareti erano pericolanti! Così i cristiani avevano ottenuto il permesso per il restauro.. ma un gruppo di salafiti:wahabiti: si è opposto! Le autorità egiziane: invece di rispettare la legge: hanno obbedito ai salafiti. e successivamente: hanno imposto delle limitazioni: niente: croci, cupole o altoparlanti! ma, neanche accettando le condizioni dei salafiti: la Chiesa è stata risparmiata! il venerdì successivo: i musulmani usciti dalla Moschea: hanno incendiato quella Chiesa: e per lunghissime ore: la polizia è stata a guardare.. nessuno è intervenuto a proteggere la casa di Dio. Il Governatore di Assuan: ha affermato: "li, non c'è mai stata una Chiesa: i Copti sono dei pazzi: visionari!"[20.10.2011. "L'Espresso" p.91]
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ ridy2000 -> Saudi Wahhabi sheikhs your: said: 1. "You not have the friendship, with a Christian, 'you do not have to rejoice with them, because during their holidays: they are more idolaters, than ever!" said: Abu Islam, "Christians should learn to think, why, everything in they believe: is inconsistent: is for the reality: that, for the reason! "Sheikh Yassir Al Burham: said:"Christians are polytheists, they should not participate in our celebrations.. "Sheikh Ahmed Farid: said "Muslims should not give his condolences to the Copts, because hell is the only fate of Christians in the hereafter!" - ANSWER-> but these Muslims? they are the Jews of the Talmud: too! Rothschild does well: when he: kill them one at a time!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ridy2000 -> your sceicchi sauditi Wahabiti: said: 1. "tu non dei avere amicizia verso un cristiano!", tu non devi gioire con loro: perché durante le loro feste: loro sono più idolatri che mai!" Abu Islam said: "i cristiani dovrebbero imparare a ragionare: perché, tutto quello in cui loro credono è incoerente: sia con la realtà: che, con la ragione!!" lo sceicco Yassir Al Burhami: said: "poiché i cristiani sono politeisti, loro non devono partecipare alle nostre celebrazioni.". lo sceicco Ahmed Farid: said: "i musulmani non devono fare le condoglianza ai Copti, perché l'inferno è l'unico destino dei cristiani nell'aldilà!"--ANSWER-> ma questi musulmani? loro sono gli ebrei del Talmud! così fa bene Rothscild quando: li uccide loro: uno per volta!!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu (בִּנְיָמִין "בִּיבִּי" נְתַנְיָהוּ: Born October 21, 1949 only, remove youself, from the IMF, immediately, you can SAVE: because Israel, will be completely destroyed: very soon. It: came the : 3 ° WW nuclear imperative: for to regenerate: a new IMF, but this: wipe Israel off the map ..: American Jews: they betrayed Israel, and followed the agenda: to: Rothschild, Do you believe that, I am so stupid to want to do the King of Israel: for: I come to take: your problems? No, I prefer to look: from my house .. but, it is essential that you destroy: Same Today: the State of Israel and you can do: the Kingdom of Palestine with monetary sovereignty: you can always do an Alliance military, with China. Do you think: you become: quickly shall, the friend of all: in this way, why did American Jews may not never do anything against Israel, so the apparent
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu ( בִּנְיָמִין "בִּיבִּי" נְתַנְיָהוּ: nato 21 ottobre 1949 soltanto: Uscendo tu, Dal FMI, immediatamente: tu potrai SALVARE: Israele.. perché, Israele: sarà completamente distrutto: molto presto. infatti: è arrivata la: 3 ° WW nucleare: assolutamente indispensabile: per rigenerare un nuovo FMI, ma, questo: cancellerà Israele dalle mappe ..: gli ebrei americani: hanno tradito Israele, e hanno seguito, la agenda: di: Rothschild, Credi tu, che, Io sono Così stupido, da Voler fare: il Re di Israele: per venire io, a prendere, i TUOI Problemi? no! io preferisco guardare da Casa Mia.. ma, e indispensabile, che tu distrugga: Oggi Stesso: lo Stato di Israele: e puoi fare: Il Regno di Palestina: con sovranità Monetaria: tu puoi Sempre fare: una Alleanza: militare, con la Cina. Pensa: tu diventeresti: l'amico di Tutti: in questo modo! perché gli ebrei americani non possono mai fare qualcosa contro Israele: in modo apparente
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [to all the spammers of this page] SUBCHANNEL4SUB, baysack, etc. .. - ANSWER -> it will be impossible for you to preserve your own life! you will be finished very soon ... also: why: will came the 3 rd WW nuclear: that: will erase Israel, from the map.. is very close: American Jews have betrayed Israel, and have followed Rothschild! [a tutti gli spammers di questa pagina]SUBCHANNEL4SUB, baysack, ecc.. -- ANSWER--> sarà impossibile per voi: di conservare la vostra stessa vita! voi sarete terminati molto presto... anche: perché: la 3°WW nuclear: che: cancellerà: Israele dalle carte geografiche? è molto vicina: gli ebrei americani hanno tradito Israele: ed hanno seguito Rothscild!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Here is the "system" scam, of the seigniorage banking: IMF Rothscild.. = of 3 coins: of your hard work: * The first: it is invisible to the seigniorage, * The second: it is invisible to the public debt (taxes, VAT, tichet) * The third one: that: appears in your hands, you must return: in part to their multinational oil, drug, etc. ...! So, with your children, as citizens, without realizing it, you've transformed: into subjects or perhaps even slaves: "cannon fodder", but the city: and popular sovereignty.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Ecco il "sistema" truffa, del signoraggio= su 3 monete: del tuo duro lavoro: * la prima: è invisibile: per: il signoraggio, * la seconda: è invisibile: per: il debito pubblico (tasse, iva, tichet) * la terza quella: che: appare nelle tue mani, la devi restituire: in parte alle loro multinazionali: del petrolio, del farmaco, ecc...! Così, insieme ai tuoi figli, da cittadini, senza accorgervene, vi siete trasformati: in sudditi o forse anche in schiavi: "carne da cannone", altro che cittadino: e sovranità popolare.
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    KoffinFeeder (2 days ago) SAID: I drink blood: and: the praise jesus christ .. drinks blood: and: the hail satan .. drinks blood: and: i am with god: and: Fulfilled am .. drink drink drink: Waste Not: Want not! - WHY: you do not answer: to my: simple questions? You're a criminal, a murderess! In fact: you are a Satanist! You have chosen: the evil!: this is, now, the evil has you! I have given order: to finish: quickly: your life! -- PERCHÉ: tu non rispondi alle mie: semplici domande? tu sei un criminale: un assassino! infatti tu sei un satanista! tu hai scelto: il male: ecco: ora il male possiede te! io ho dato ordine: di fare terminare: rapidamente: la tua vita!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ridy2000 --- I am only are free Palestine: why, i am kingdom of Palestine.. you are satanists too: with your [[Satanists Salafis Wahhabi]] of Arabia Saudita! Copts were before you(all muslims country): but you have exterminated all them: you have done their genocide: why is this, that, you do the slut: as, all Moslems cursed children of the devil! i Copti stavano prima di voi: ma, voi li avete sterminati: voi avete fatto il loro genocidio: perché è questo, che, sanno fare tutti i maomettani maledetti figli del demonio! i Copti stavano prima di voi: ma, voi li avete sterminati: voi avete fatto il loro genocidio: perché è questo, che, sanno fare tutti i maomettani maledetti figli del demonio!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ IHateNEWLAYOUT -> IF I AM "sour grapes" as you say? is because all institutions and all religions can not see: the banking seigniorage transfer: why, all all of them: are Freemasons and Satanists too! if I'm "bitter grapes?": this is only my ministry because I'm not so ... I can be "sweet" with the people: but, you are an agency: "CIA": ie, big satanists! @IHateNEWLAYOUT --> SE IO SONO "UVA ACERBA": come tu dici? è perché tutte le istituzioni e tutte le religioni : non riescono a vedere il signoraggio bancario: per essere tutti massoni e satanisti anche loro! se io sono "uva amara?": questo è soltanto il mio ministero: perché io non sono così... io posso essere "dolce": con le persone: ma, tu se una agenzia!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ridy2000 --ASSASSINO! -> where are your videos: about all the churches of Coptic Christians, that have been burned by you? that all the righteous blood shed, that you have shed? will come back from your throats: it: this is a divine law that the Illuminati Satanists: they know very well! tutto il sangue innocente che voi avete versato? uscirà di nuovo dalle vostre gole: poiché: questa è una legge divina: che i satanisti Illuminati: conoscono molto bene! dove i tuoi video: circa tutte le Chiese dei Cristiani Copti: che sono state incendiate?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ ridy2000 --- [Global Deception] many periods of 13 years: what are they? The Illuminati are close to their goal! Big Brother: the-New World Order: it is already: advanced: with: biometrics, by the satellite can be identified: our movements. The reality? is even more frightening: of the imagination! In fact, the winning strategy: the enlightened or Satanists: is: that: when the horror excess: the part that our conscience can bear: this generates: a removal "automatic" of their reality, so it's like if they did not exist: are become invisible! Moreover, their availability: of men, equipment and money (that have stolen through: the seigniorage banking?) is awesome! the monster of seigniorage?: IMF: is Satanism! like sharia!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [inganno globale] tanti periodi di 13 anni: che cosa sono? Gli illuminati sono vicini al loro obiettivo! il Grande Fratello: del- Nuovo Ordine Mondiale: è già: in fase avanzata: con: la rilevazione biometrica, dal satellite è possibile identificare: i nostri spostamenti. La realtà? è ancora più spaventosa: della fantasia! Infatti, la strategia vincente: degli illuminati o satanisti: è quella: che: quando l'orrore eccede: la parte che la nostra coscienza può sopportare: questo genera: a una rimozione: "auomatica" della loro realtà, per cui: è come se loro non esistessero: diventano invisibili! Inoltre, la loro disponibilità di: uomini, mezzi e denaro (quello del signoraggio che ci hanno rubato) è impressionante! il mostro del SIGNORAGGIO: del FMI: E DEL SATANISMO
  • ridy2000 
    ridy2000 posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    Egypt is more superior than one like you talking about it
  • jpcx2 
    jpcx2 posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    rofl!!! conspiracy? lol!
  • nx4d 
    nx4d posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    89
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [Satanists salafiti:Wahabiti:Salafis: Wahhabi] ] "Islam by us, in Egypt has always been: good! but, The Saudis for their money, have imposed: their vision of criminal: Islamic: that: their have an Islam: dogmatic and intolerant! for the destruction of civilization and: for kill human rights: a fracture irreconcilable: against the West and against democracy: to destroy equity: between citizens: it means: to destroy the progress: and then reversed: the story! for to do the crime of Muhammad! ie: Clearing: with a clean slate: all evolution accomplished: in the last 1400 years .. this monstrosity: they can get: by all these religious fanatics: as: also the rabbis Kakam Illuminati of IMF: these are: monsters, demons: no have nothing human! "
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [satanisti wahabiti] "l'Islam da noi, in Egitto: è sempre stato: buono! I sauditi grazie: ai loro soldi, hanno imposto: la loro visione criminale: dell'Islam: che: è un Islam: dogmatico e intollerante! per la distruzione della civiltà: e dei diritti umani: per una frattura insanabile: contro l'Occidente: e contro: la democrazia.. poiché:distruggere la equità: tra i cittadini: significa: distruggere il progresso: e fare regredire: la storia alla criminalità di Maometto! cioè: azzerando: con un colpo di spugna: ogni evoluzione compiuta: in questi ultimi 1400 anni.. a tale mostruosità: possono giungere: questi fanatici religiosi: come: anche: i rabbini Kakam Illuminati: del FMI: questi sono: mostri: demoni: non hanno nulla di umano!"
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Saudi Arabia: -> here's why: the minds: of many Muslims have been poisoned! such as Egypt, Sudan, etc. .. because: these Satanists: the Wahhabis: they want the genocide of Christians: what: is happening in Egypt: where: it never happened: that the churches: were attacked and burned! because: the police: in Egypt is so brutal: against: the Christians: and: is watching: when: Salafis burn the churches, desecrating the graves kidnap: the girls, cut: the ear: at a Christian man. What legal status: have the Salafis have Saudis: to inspect: the Coptic churches: in Egypt, and to impose: their own criteria: about: their restructuring?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Saudi Arabia: -> ecco perché: le menti di molti musulmani: sono state avvelenate! come: in Egitto, Sudan, ecc.. perché: questi satanisti: di wahabiti: vogliono il genocidio: dei cristiani: quello che: sta avvenendo in Egitto: dove: non era mai successo: che le Chiese fossero assaltate e bruciate! perché: la polizia in Egitto: è così brutale: contro i cristiani: mentre: sta a guardare: quando: i salafiti bruciano le Chiese, profanano le tombe: rapiscono le ragazze, tagliano l'orechio: ad un uomo cristiano. Quale status legale: hanno i salafiti sauditi: per ispezionare: le chiese copte: in egitto e per imporre i loro criteri: circa: la loro ristrutturazione?
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ Saudi Arabia: -> hatred against the Christians: many: statements: of death and extermination made ​​every day: Against the Christians: in the sermons: of the sheiks: Wahhabis against: Christians and idolaters, that: therefore: are condemned to the hell: it's mirror: however: that: the Talmud says: also: against the Christians! this: not only weapon ideologically: of the terrorists, but. it finances them: in a direct way: certainly: here's why: with the complicity of the enlightened: of the IMF, "the beloved: American Jewish allies": ie: 666 and 322, in Saudi Arabia is: which, comes every true intolerance, and every true Islamic terrorism: on worldwide: against: all the nations and against: all forms: the same humanism in Islam!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @Arabia Saudita:--> l'odio contro i cristiani: le numerose: dichiarazioni: di morte e di sterminio: fatte quatidianamente: contro i cristiani: nei sermoni degli sceicchi: wahabiti, contro: gli idolatri cristiani: che: pertanto: sono condannati all'inferno: è speculare: comunque: a quello: che: dice il talmud: contro i cristiani! questo: non soltanto arma: ideologicamente: i terroristi: ma li finanzia: in modo diretto: certamente: ecco perché: con la complicità: degli illuminati: del FMI:"i cari alleati ebrei americani": è nell'Arabia Saudita: che nasce: ogni vera intolleranza: e ogni vero: terrorismo islamico: in tutto il mondo: contro: tutti i popoli: e contro: ogni forma: di umanesimo nell'Islam stesso!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    [20.10.2011. "L'Espresso" p.91] Satanism Islamic is, only, for money, and from the evil: of Saudi Arabia .. as: they having: an imperialist project? .. are exploiting everything: all subduing: at their ambition! here's why: Islam has become: so discredited here is why: thousands of innocent people (especially Christians die: every day) .. That's why, through a lot of money: 1. the work is to be, only, to Muslims, or, 2. trying to seduce the richest Indian girls .. I hate racism, and crimes? all this is the Satanism Saudi Arabia! the day, that I will come: drag all of them, before an international court!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ IsraelNationalTV- - > who, has a imperialist plan: how the IMF or as: Saudi Arabia? they do not have the logic of love. they have no respect: for human dignity! If the evil doing that they have: on all the world would one day return to them? their destruction would be complete! @ IsraelNationalTV -chi ha un progetto imperialistico: come il FMI o come: l'Arabia Saudita? loro non hanno la logica dell'amore. loro non hanno nessun rispetto: per la dignità umana! Se il male che loro hanno fatto: al mondo: un giorno dovesse ritornare su di loro? la loro distruzione sarebbe assoluta!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ IsraelNationalTV - if we destroy this Masonic State: of Israel: and: we do: the Kingdom of Palestine? here is that: is gone, every motive: to wage the war: against: us .. thus: when: we will have won: peace: and the Palestinians will be: between us: how we will: among them, we will not have: all Palestine for entire: with them Palestinians? We are in an change: for say: 'no' to war! and, not at the imperialist project: of IMF: The sole his purpose: is spreading Satanism: that is, a new and modern (because invisible): Tower of Babel
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @IsraelNationalTV-- se noi distruggiamo questo massonico: Stato: di Israele: e: noi facciamo: il Regno di Palestina? ecco che: è scomparso, ogni motivo: di fare una guerra: contro: di noi.. così: quando: noi avremo vinto: la pace: e i palestinesi saranno: tra di noi: come noi saremo: tra di loro: non sarà: tutta nostra la Palestina?: come anche: tutta la loro? Noi possiamo cambiare: il mondo: e dire di: "no" alla guerra! ed al progetto imperialistico: del FMI: il cui solo scopo: è difffondere il satanismo: cioè: una nuova e moderna(perché invisibile): Torre di Babele
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @ IsraelNationalTV-- thou from my teaching, you have understood: as: Rothschild is: that to program, any Holocaust: because: a Satanist: always wants to stifle: the hope of Israel .. IMF: really?. is a religion: just how is religion: also: the eternal theory of evolution: that: There is nothing scientific: only hypotheses, fables! The Illuminati: they were consecrated to Satan before being conceived in the womb .. This is a powerful witchcraft! Here's why: in today's Masonic Satanism, of seigniorage banking: it is impossible to build the Jewish Temple! That is why only a kingdom that has: monetary sovereignty: and do banning: of: each association secret or hidden.. for breathe: a universal love: namely, the character of God, only this Israel: might be pleasing to God!
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    @IsraelNationalTV: tu dal mio insegnamento: tu hai capito: come: è Rothscild: a programmare: perché: la Shoah: si possa compiere, poiché: un satanista: vuole sempre soffocare: la speranza di Israele.. il FMI: in realtà?. è una religione: proprio: come è religione: la eterna teoria della evoluzione: che: non ha nulla di scientifico: solo ipotesi, favole! Gli illuminati: sono stati consacrati a satana: prima di essere concepiti nel grembo materno.. questa è una potente stregoneria! Ecco perché: nell'attuale satanismo massonico del signoraggio bancario: è proprio impossibile costruire il Tempio ebraico! Ecco perché soltanto un regno che abbia la sovranità monetaria: e che bandisca ogni associazione segreta: o occulta: che respiri un amore universale: cioè il carattere di Dio: solo un Israele: così potrebbe essere gradito a Dio!
  • Synnek1 
    Synnek1 posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
    LOSER! LOL! >;-)
  • JewsxMessiahUniusRei 
    JewsxMessiahUniusRei posted a comment 
    3 mesi fa
     
    az99920 said: رد:today same.. كويتي بحق ! انتشر كل شيئ به ظلم بسبب قوة الشر واتمنا ان ياتي يوم تكون العداله سائده وتكون الحياه جميله في كل شيئ ويتحقق الاماني .. --answer ->Kuwait's right! is my brother: they no longer have: a life! if they want to live?: then: they have to do much: more very: in hurry to come to us: quickly .quickly. because we are: the universal brotherhood! diritto del Kuwait! si fratello mio: loro non hanno più: una vita! se loro vogliono vivere?: allora: loro devono fare: molto: in fretta a venire da noi: velocemente.. perché, noi siamo: la fratellanza universale!